Here's one of the whole gang. Here's another. This shows true personality. All because two people fell in love. Cheesy I know, but crazy. It is all their fault. Although, I really do love them dearly.
YAY!!! You're back! Love the pictures. Expecially the ones I'm in :) JK. Julie sure did a GRAND job! Didn't she?!!! Mom and Dad did pretty darn good too. :)
WOW!! Your parents look fantastic! They haven't changed a bit!!! Your mom is as beautiful as EVER!! Aren't you lucky to have here genes?! It's so crazy seeing everyone after all these years. I love the TERRY family!!!
5 comments:
YAY!!! You're back! Love the pictures. Expecially the ones I'm in :) JK. Julie sure did a GRAND job! Didn't she?!!! Mom and Dad did pretty darn good too. :)
SO SO SO SO CUTE! love the one on the fence! your family is way too cute..and getting BIG! hope all is well!
WOW!! Your parents look fantastic! They haven't changed a bit!!! Your mom is as beautiful as EVER!! Aren't you lucky to have here genes?!
It's so crazy seeing everyone after all these years. I love the TERRY family!!!
Good Job Delynn
Oh. My. Hell! I am Laughing SO hard right now at the picture of everyone pulling a face...that is...everyone EXCEPT your husband!
Post a Comment