
Okay, I am a bad mother. I admit it. I let Nicole have a sucker. What was I thinking. She was in heaven just sucking away on her sucker.

Nobody could be happier.

She would "Mmmmmmmm" as she ate it. We thought it was so funny.

ALL GONE!!! Whoever said the phrase "Its as easy as taking candy from a baby" was crazy. She was soooo sad. Allie told her, "That's okay you can have another one tomorrow."





7 comments:
Nicole is the cutest thing ever! What a sweet baby girl!
We think she needs another one! Will you give her one from her cousins in California?
Ya, definately give her another one!
I cannot believe she is that big already!! Where has the time gone?
gosh delynn- I can't believe you did that to your poor little child... :) you are so funny
lindsay o
Hey Delynn! I say give your baby as many suckers as you want, after all they aren't her permanent teeth. :) Yeah, who came up with that phrase anyway?
So cute! I always pack "dum,dum" suckers around when they're that age, especially for church (keeps them quiet during RS). So if your a bad mom, I'm right there with you :)
Post a Comment