Tuesday, March 4, 2008

POSTER CHILD FOR SUNSCREEN

If you know us at all you know that Rob can not go too long without going fishing. He went on Friday. He was fishing all day, and didn't apply any sunscreen. Well, let this be a lesson to all. Block those UV rays and wear sunscreen. OUCH!! Oh, between Rob and his friend, they caught 120 fish (no joke)! If he was as excited about sunscreen as he was about the fish finder, he wouldn't have this problem. This picture doesn't do the sunburn justice. It looks a lot worse in person. I think it's pretty funny. Poor guy.

4 comments:

Karley said...

That is so freaking funny! Serves him right!

Jill said...

OUCH! It does look painful. I don't think I would want to smile, talk, or eat. Love and Logic works with husbands too, gotta love those natural consequences!

The Webbs said...

Ouch! Poor guy! They just don't think ahead do they. They also don't multi-task, he was thinking of fish, how could he possibly find room to think about sunscreen.
That's why we love husbands, what would they do without us :)

Terry Family said...

My kids just saw this picture and said, "What happened to Uncle Rob?" I proceeded to teach them a lesson about the consequences of not being obedient. They think that Rob got in trouble and that is why you baked his face in the oven. They should be good for a few days now,...at least until the fear wears off!