
Megan and Allie along with some neighbors decided to sell tattoos. Yep tattoos!

They made adorable signs! Each tattoo was 25 cents. They were telling all the neighbors to come and get a tattoo. They were quite impressive when it came to marketing.

I got a butterfly, Nicole got a flower, and even Rob got a shark.
I love how creative the kids were. Maybe they will own a tattoo parlor some day. Ha Ha Ha!





7 comments:
Um...tatoos Rock!
Did you know they came door to door & Ben bought one? We laughed for like five minutes afterward. I didn't see your kids, tho-maybe these kids just stole the cool idea. :p
Stole the idea? Ha!!! It WAS my kids' idea--we are the coolest on the block! After the Bowen's of course!
Anyhoodles--your blog is so great, DeLynn--you are very good at it and a great writer, too!
lol Kelley! Gotta give credit where credit is due. It was pretty clever. :)
I would like to know who deleted their own comment! I so wish we could do that in real life! (I say regrettable things constantly!)
That would be every mother's dream. I can't wait until my boys have "momma's boy" tattooed on their arms!
Post a Comment