Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to a GREAT GUY!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

6 comments:

Candice said...

Happy Bday, Rob! Don't drink too much hand sanitizer partying! ;)

Ms. Karlyn said...

that is really sweet! Happy Birthday Rob!

BTW - I LOVE the picture of the two of you at the U game.

Terry Family said...

Happy Birthday Rob! But did I miss something...it isn't until Friday, right?? And about that picture of you two at the U game...I tried to look beyond that...you really are good people even if you wear red and cheer for the wrong team.

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Rob! You are such a fun guy, we love you a lot!
p.s. GREAT slideshow Delynn! That was so cute!

Brooke said...

okay, delynnigan...it's time for an update! Oh and Happy Birthday to Rob! You're a great guy and Payton loves you in nursery!

kelley said...

This picture of Rob with the "play" button kills me everytime I see it. It looks like he is being censored for bad language!