Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay I guess Christmas isn't so bad!



Here are a few shots of Christmas. It was actually a fun holiday season. We seemed to be totally busy. I honestly had no time to blog. The girls were adorable on Christmas Eve. They were up all night waiting for Santa. Ther were determined to see, or hear him. Literally they were up all night. It wasn't cute that night, but now I think is is funny. For me that was the highlight. Something they will never forget nor will Rob or I.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow I would love to hear the details on that one! I'm not sure santa could pull it off at our house. By the way, where did you get those adorable jammies?

Candice said...

I always stayed up until the late hours. I think it's funny that my kids go pretty much right to bed. We bought three pairs of those same jammies in blue/green! :)

Rochelle said...

I love the matching p.j.s! So cute!

Sarah said...

Those PJS are so cute! I love it!

Brooke said...

Hey Delynn! 'bout time for an update eh? Ha Ha! Just kidding! Okay, I'm not.