Call me Scrooge! Call me The Grinch! Whatever the evil Christmas villian maybe, I'm it. Seeing the decorations, hearing the music really makes my stomach turn. I don't want to be like this. So help me out. What makes christmas for you?
Delynn!!! You even have a reindeer background on your blog!!
I do have to agree that I think Thanksgiving is overlooked, so I have been having a hard time. Santa was at the mall NOV.1 this year. And all the x-mas music?
Set all the craziness aside, Christmas and all the wonderful smells reminds me of home and family, it give me a sense of security. I soak up every minute of December trying to give my kids memories and traditions that they will carry on to their kids.
I just can't help myself. . . "You're a mean one, Ms. Delynn! Your hearts an empty hole. Your brain is full of unwashed socks, There's garlic in your soul, Ms. Delynn. I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole."
What are sisters for? Happy Bah Humbug. I love you: P
I usually try to think about what it would be like to have been there that first Christmas night and to have held the baby Jesus. I also try to collect christmas stories that share the true meaning of christmas and read one every day till christmas. What ever brings the spirit of christmas to your heart. However I would recommend avoiding shopping at Wal-mart on black Friday. That's a bit of a Christmas spirit killer!
Families like yours!!! The time you spend together is what it is all about. Say "no" to a few events, stay at home, have a holiday movie night, eat treats and sleep under the tree! Congratulations on 13 years, we love you guys :)
9 comments:
Delynn!!! You even have a reindeer background on your blog!!
I do have to agree that I think Thanksgiving is overlooked, so I have been having a hard time. Santa was at the mall NOV.1 this year. And all the x-mas music?
I'm ready now though, bring it on.
i love to watch people open the gifts I've given them. Sometimes I want them to open them early but some people want to wait until Christmas
Set all the craziness aside, Christmas and all the wonderful smells reminds me of home and family, it give me a sense of security. I soak up every minute of December trying to give my kids memories and traditions that they will carry on to their kids.
What makes my Christmas wonderful is seeing your smiling faces at my door. It's a magical time of year.
Love, mom
I just can't help myself. . .
"You're a mean one, Ms. Delynn!
Your hearts an empty hole.
Your brain is full of unwashed socks,
There's garlic in your soul,
Ms. Delynn.
I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole."
What are sisters for? Happy Bah Humbug. I love you: P
I usually try to think about what it would be like to have been there that first Christmas night and to have held the baby Jesus.
I also try to collect christmas stories that share the true meaning of christmas and read one every day till christmas.
What ever brings the spirit of christmas to your heart. However I would recommend avoiding shopping at Wal-mart on black Friday. That's a bit of a Christmas spirit killer!
Families like yours!!! The time you spend together is what it is all about. Say "no" to a few events, stay at home, have a holiday movie night, eat treats and sleep under the tree! Congratulations on 13 years, we love you guys :)
Delynn, will you do me a favor and ask Heather to email me an invite to her blog? imsoronry@yahoo.com
Heather Perkins?
Post a Comment