I've been tagged so here goes nothin'
Two names I've gone by: My sister and nephews call me DEEDEE. I actually like it because it makes me sound spunky and sweet. Around our house we call each other POO HEADS. Can you feel the love?
Two things I'm wearing now: I have on my comfy socks from Walmart. After a few years of not buying myself some socks I did, and boy are they comfy. I have on
make-up. It took me until noon, but hey I have it on, right?
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: I want 2 Harley Davidsons. One for Rob and one for me. I have always wanted us to have a motorcycle. It would spice up the marriage a bit.
Two of my favorite things to do: Lunch with friends, and to sleep in being snuggled by Rob. Cheesy I know, but I love it.
Two people I last talked to: Heather (I would be lost without her). Megan, her pants are pulled up to her armpits and she is saying,"Do I look like nerd?" She is hilarious.
Two things I did last night: I watched American Idol. I love it. Go Jason Castro. Gotta love the hair. I gave Nicole a bath, or should I say I watched Megan give Nicole a bath. She washed her, and got her dressed in her pajamas. I love my girls.
Two favorite holidays: Halloween is definately one of them. I love the change of seasons around that time, and nothing is cuter that kids in cotumes. I also love the fourth of July. I love the Old Navy T-shirts and fireworks that go along with it.
Two favorite drinks: Diet Coke with a hint of lemon and Chocolate Milk.
Two jobs I have had in my life: During my High School days I worked for my Uncle cleaning the city hall. It was so fun. I worked everyday after school for 1 hour, and for a few hours on Saturday. Great schedule for a social life. Nothing was more important to me than a social life. I also worked at a day-care. That is when I promised myself I would never put my children in one.
Two things you might not know about me: I've had my ear cut off. It was surgery, but it sounds bad huh? I've always wanted to play the drums. Robs brother Chris said the he would teach me. I can't wait.
Two movies I could watch over and over: Anne of Green Gables and High School Musical 2. Me, Megan and Allie love to dance and sing to the songs.
Two favorite foods: I love Mexican food, maybe because of the guacamole. I can not get enough Sushi. It doesn't get any better than that.
Two places I'd rather be right now: Hawaii, snorking with Rob and the kids, and sitting on the couch with Rob watching a scary movie.
Okay, I tag my sister-in-law Lindsay, and Jen Oberholzer. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You're so funny! Now you have to tell me the ear story. That is one of things I didn't know about you. When are you going to post 100 things about you?
High school musical 2? I still love ya! We'll have to go out for sushi next date night, Jes & I haven't had much experience with it. Webbsurfing is my blog address by the way, it only takes me 3 days to return messages :)
I love learning so much about my friends! Hey I got my blog up and running. You'll have to check it out. It still needs some work though. I might have to call you for help! Your family is so cute!
That was a fun read! I can just see you and Rob with the wind in your hair flying around winding roads to Sturgess. Of course you are all decked in leather from your head to your toe and your boots have spikes and spurs and you have a tatoo on your arm that says, "Born to be wild!" Ahhh, I can see it now. Oh, maybe that's my dream!
Post a Comment