Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dance Recital Time



The Girls had their dance recital on Saturday. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. The theme of the recital was, "Around the World" Allie's dance was England. She did a tap dance to a Beattles song (I think it is called Life goes on). Megan's dance was from Mexico. Her song was "Hot hot hot." It was a very entertaining recital. Not one moment of boredom. Even Robs dad said that it was a good show. WOW.
I am so proud of both of them. Megan woke up in with major anxiety. She even threw up. To make a long story short she got out there and did her dance. Allie didn't have even the slightest bit of hesitation. It was so fun.

6 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

So funny how some are so nervous and others it doesn't even phase (my kidlets)

They are cute as heck!

Brindy said...

Very cute! Caitlin has her recital on Saturday -- we'll see how nervous she gets. She worries about the smallest things. I think it's a great way for them to get over stage fright...maybe. :)

Candice said...

Poor Megan :(. They're such cuties.

Terry Family said...

Love the costumes! Looks like fun!

The Webbs said...

Could they be more adorable? I love that Megan was so nervous, sounds like me on the morning of my wedding day. And it doesn't surprise me that it didn't phase Allie. They are both little stars!

Jill said...

What cute dance outfits, your girls are absolutely adorable!