Friday, June 6, 2008

STREP THROAT?

What the helk? I have strep throat. It has hit me hard. Yesterday, I went to the Dr. and had a throat culture, and a penicillin shot. OUCH!! Every muscle in my body hurt, BAD!!! Today my body isn't achy, but my glands are so swollen you can see them just by looking at my neck. My throat still hurts pretty bad. I am not writing this for pitty. It is moments like these that make you realize your blessings. I have the best friends, and family. Heather, Kelly, and my Mom, what would I do without you. Last night, Rob helped out a ton. He got the kids in bed, he did the dishes, he pretty much did everything so I wouldn't have to do a lot today(even lunch). It was so great of him. It's amazing, such a minor thing as being sick, has made me grateful for great friends, and family.

5 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

Oooohhhhh! That sucks so hard, strep is awful!

I know, I love my neighbors, friends and mom at times like that more than ever.

And, I love the understanding husbands. We both did very good in that department!

Get better soon! Call me if you need me. Please.

Candice said...

:(. Hope you're feeling better! O has been complaining that his neck hurts for a couple of days & I'm wondering if he has strep. No fun.

Terry Family said...

Delynn,
Hope you are feeling better now. Strep is the worst! Take care!

Jill said...

Sorry to hear you have strep! Yuck! Feel better soon.

The Webbs said...

Delynn, you did it! Your blog looks awesome. I'm the loser friend who didn't call you back and help you out. On my way home I stopped and Jesse's work and then totally spaced it.
I'm sorry you guys have been sick, yuck! At least it's something that can be treated even thought the next few days will be rough.
We miss you guys!