Sunday, June 22, 2008
Here Fishy Fishy
We went to the Living Planet Aquarium! Megans' friend Paige stayed with us for the weekend, so we decided to go do something fun. I loved feeling the sting-ray. Allie's highlight was finding Nemo. Megan and Paige loved the Jelly-fish. We had a great time. It is to bad that it is so far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
That looks like a really neat place. I've got to take my boys there. Way cool. I love how colorful the pictures are.
Love the collage! Looks like you had fun. I need to get down there with Lauren and Matthew.
Love the pictures! I've been meaning to take the boys there. Looks like a fun summer outing.
Looks like a lot of fun! Where is it???
What great pix. Looks like you all had fun. A trooper taking FOUR girls there. ANd thank you for taking care of my girl like she is one of your own!! We are lucky to have you and yours as friends.
Delynn-
Your blog is so so so darling! I love it! Now we can be blogging buddies!
Post a Comment