The night before the fourth of July, we go to the fireworks at Eaglewood golf course in Bountiful. On, the way up the huge hill, our car overheated. Oh, it was so fun! We lucked out and ended up in front of a lovely families home. The brought us out water,and were willing to do whatever it took to get us to the fireworks, or even help us get our car fixed. Thank you to the family who was so nice. Well, our car cooled off, and...
We made it to the fireworks!
The next morning we went to Rob's Grandmas house for the best breakfast ever. Then we took off to Timpanogos Cave.
And the grand finale...
Fireworks at Grandma Jo and Papa Bill's house. It was a great fourth of July.





4 comments:
Okay, you had way more fun than us! ;)
Love all the pictures!
You guys look like you had so much fun. We had a few neighborhood fireworks. I cleaned. Mitch put a sparkler on Alec's back. (why does Phil give mitch sparklers?)
We have missed you. It's only been like 5 days since I've seen you. But that's long, considering you're 5 feet away. Although I did see Rob at Walmart on Sund....No no no....Saturday...yes, saturday!
I love your photos!!! You have THE most adorable little girls! Ally will have to come swim at our house with Ky sometime!
Looks like you guys had a fun fourth! I love that holiday too! Kaitlyn has the same shirt as your girls! I always love dressing everyone in red, white and blue!
Post a Comment