Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh, I love my girls.

 
Tammy Marx took these pictures and did fabulous job. She captured their personalities so well. Little did Tammy know that she would get entertainment while she was taking the pictures. The girls were so funny, especially Nicole. She would just growl at the feather tickler, it was really funny.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Terry Family said...

Darling pictures! Did Megan get a hair cut?

Candice said...

How cute are these?? :)

Brooke said...

Doesn't Tammy do such a great job? Your girls are so cute and sweet!

Jill said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picutres! Although, it isn't hard to get great pictures of your girls, they are so adorable!

BTW, I haven't sung (sang?) the belly button song forever! Ah, girls camp... good good times.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how dark Nicole is! Cutest little girls ever!

Karley said...

You better watch out, I am going to still them all!

Karley said...

Yes, I can spell. It is just that I am from Southern Utah and that is the way we say steal-still