Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged from A to Z !

A. Attached or Single? I am happily attached.
B. Best friend? My next door neighbor, Heather for sure. She is the best.
C. Cake or pie? I love pie. Pumpkin in the fall, and peach in the summer.
D. Day of choice? I love Sundays! I know it is crazy, but I love Primary,and Sunday Dinner with Family.
E. Essential item? My flat iron. I would be horrified without it. I would look horrifying too.
F. Favorite color? Red! Go Utes!
G. Great Accomplishment. Keeping a Family of 5 loving each other and happy.
H. Home town? Bountiful, UT
I. Indulgences? Peanut M&M's and Carmel popcorn.
J.January or July? July all the way. I can't get any better than the Fourth of July. I love the fireworks at Eaglewood golf course and wearing red white and blue.
K. Kids? Megan 9, Allie 4, and Nicole who is 10 months.
L. Life is incomplete without...Hugs and Kisses from kids and Rob.
M. Marriage date? November 11, 1995
N. Number of siblings? I am the oldest of 5. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples for sure. Oranges make your finger orange and sticky.
P. Phobias or fears? I have a couple. One is drowning. I don't know how to swim very good. The other is a catastrophy of some kind, like an Earthquake and trying to find Rob because more that likely he will be at work.
Q. Quotes? Lately my favorite would have to be Allie when she gets mad she says, "You make me soakin' mad." as in soakin' wet
R. Reason to smile? Nicole has offically started to crawl, I am actually sad, but it makes me smile every time I see her do it.
S. Season? Autumn. I love Halloween, and the change from a hot summer to cooler weather.
T. Tag 3 friends? Okay I tag Karley, Rochelle and Kelley.
U. Unknown fact? I want to learn to play the drums.
V. Very favorite store? Target. I can always find what I'm looking for.
W. Worst habit? I don't have one. I am perfect. I actually have a habit of leaving things behind. I always leave baby bottles, kids stuff at anyones house. It is very lame.
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds, it means there is a baby invovled somehow.
Y. Your favorite food? Sushi, Del mar enchiladas and Baja Cantina in Park City. I also love anything Rob cooks. He is an amazing cook.
Z. Zodiac? I am either Leo or Virgo. My birthday is August 23rd so it falls on either. I depends on which magazine you are reading.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I loved that post. I might have to use it. It was fun to get Delyniginn (sp) a little better! You're the greatest!