Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What, almost one?


Boy, where has this year gone? Nicole turns one August 27th, and I am actually freaking out. I used the last can of formula last night, and it hit me that things are changing fast. I'll get to put her front facing in the car, she is trying to walk, the list goes on and on. With Megan and Allie, I was excited about these milestones, but with Nicole I am sad. I wish she would stay little. She is such a love.

4 comments:

Candice said...

I can so relate :(. Not fun when that littlest one gets big. Just wait til she's two and pushing your buttons! ;)

Unknown said...

Nicole is such a doll! I can't believe she is almost one! I just want Jett to stay a tiny baby forever!

F.U.N. Club said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole! I'm so glad for her and so sad for you, Delynn. Do you still want me to take a picture? I'm not the best, but I AM free! I would love to take any pictures you would like. Call me.
Julie

Tammy said...

I know what you mean. Time goes by too fast. Nicole seems too tiny to be one. I just love her, she's such a sweetie.