Monday, August 4, 2008
A little trip close to home!
My brother and his adorable family came to visit. I love spending time with them, so do the kids. Everyday there was something fun planned. There is a small canyon by my parents house, and we like to go, and roast hot dogs, and marshmellows. There is a tiny little stream that the kids love to play in, and I guess the adults do too. We went on a tour of the Sweets candy factory, it was really cool. Did you know it takes 7 days to make a jelly bean? Yep it's true. We hadn't seen the Joseph Smith movie, so we took the kids and saw it. It was amazing. I made me think "Am I that strong, to have gone thru all that Joseph and the saints did?" My Dad works at the church office building, so we went and saw him at his work, we had to go up to the 25floor. The view is awesome. Then we spent a day at the Childrens Musuem. It was great to see the kids having so much fun. Rob even took the kids fishing for a day, with everyone in my family but me, I absolutely hate it. (the bugs, the heat, the gross smell, having to pee outdoors, not fun) They seemed to have a great time fishing, so I'm glad they went. We had a great time together. I think our kids will always remember the good time we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
How fun! Those are the things they will remember. We miss you guys, hope to see you soon :)
Post a Comment