Sunday, October 19, 2008

GO UTES

 

Football season has begun at our house. We go the football games with Robs family. Megan likes to learn the game. Allie loves to play with her cousins. Nicole likes to see everything going on around her. She did sleep through the 3rd quarter. Go figure. I love to be with the fam. And as the UTAH fight song goes, "A Utah man am I. GO UTES! Rob loves everything about it. I don't think he has missed a game for a long time. The Bowens are die hard UTE fans. I grew up in a BYU household. I had to be converted in order to call myself a Bowen. We really do have a great time at the games. GO UTES!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennie said...

How fun. Ryan goes to the games as well. Maybe you'll run into him one of these times. It was fun to see you guys at CEC. I'm glad we still live close by so that we can run into each other.

Arien said...

So much fun! My husband is a "true" aggie. Meaning even though there is nothing to cheer about he still does. How fun to do go to them games as a fam.

Sarah said...

That looks like such a fun family tradition- What a way for your girls to have great memories w/ their dad (and mom!)

Karley said...

Too bad for you guys, we will miss you when we all go to heaven for believing in the one true team. As Austin says GOOO COUGARS! How you got a 1 year old to sleep through a football game is beyond me. I need you to teach me that trick. Then maybe we could actually go to a game!

Jennifer Miller said...

Family fun!!!! That is Great!!!! I think it if funny that Rob gets so excited about the song!!!! Glad to hear all is weel! Miss you!!!

Rochelle said...

GREAT PICTURES! You guys really know how to have fun. What a cool tradition. I think Nicole and I feel the same way about football :)