I look forward to Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village every year. It is the funnest night. I absolutely love seeing everyone dressed up. It doesn't get any better than that. Before the transformation After the transformation I felt like my true self. My sister looked hillarious. She had her pilot glasses. She was ready for a serious broom ride. Only 364 days until next time.
I went last year and it was the coolest Halloween thing I have seen in a long time!!! Sad I missed it this year!!!! Miss ya Belynn!! jennisbenz@hotmail.com
I look forward to that night all year long. My only complaint is that it flies by too quickly. Get it? FLIES??? Ha Ha Ha. No seriously, you looked fabulous and you made it unforgettable. See you next year!!!!!
12 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I've never heard of it before. I'm glad you had a blast.
You look so great Delynn! I love the pictures! That looks totally fun
lindsay O.
What a great reason to spend some time with girls. I love the get up! Any chance to dress up for an event is my kind of an event.
You look awesome! Sounds like such fun, sorry I had to bail out. Darn those sick kids!
How cute! What a fun tradition. I'm so glad I ran in to you guys the other day. It was fun to see you.
You're adorable! It looks like you guys had a blast. I've actually never been -- I might have to try it next year. Very cute.
I went last year and it was the coolest Halloween thing I have seen in a long time!!! Sad I missed it this year!!!! Miss ya Belynn!!
jennisbenz@hotmail.com
I look forward to that night all year long. My only complaint is that it flies by too quickly. Get it? FLIES??? Ha Ha Ha. No seriously, you looked fabulous and you made it unforgettable. See you next year!!!!!
Oh.My.Gosh!
I am laughing so hard. I had no idea that you did this every year!!
I love your witch costume. It looks like you guys had a blast! I am so excited to find your blog and to have you in our bunko group!!!!!
Delynn I love that wig it's a perfect witchy hairstyle. I wish I could of gone with you girls.
HI DELYNN!!!! :) I posted for you..Ha! Bunko was so much fun, I love laughing with you.
Post a Comment