Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Coleebug is taking off!!!

She is getting a lot more confident. Today she wants to walk everywhere. If she falls down, she just continues to crawl though. Hey, I'm not complaining, about 3 months ago, she wasn't even crawling. It is so fun. She makes us so happy. Gosh, we just love her to pieces.

9 comments:

Karley said...

Cute little stink- I miss her!!

Irene said...

That is so fun. I love it when they start to walk. Although that is when they start really hurting themselves. But, I just think that they look so grown up. She is darling!

Unknown said...

Yea Nicole!!! What a little doll, I can't believe how big she is already. It seems like you just had her!

Juanita said...

She's so CUTE! It's so sad she's walking already, she was just born! So fun though! :)

Jill said...

Wow, look at her go! It seems like only yesterday I was looking at her birth announcement on Brindy's site. Now she is all grown up! What a cutie!

Rochelle said...

I LOVE that little bug! She is becoming quite the professional walker. The Kunz's would be proud. :)

Candice said...

She's such a bug, so I guess her nickname is perfect :). Love your Halloween blog!

Smithfield home for sale said...

Nicole is growing up so quick! She's adorable. Kirk saw your blog and said "mom look, mom look" he was pointing to Rob! He said "nursery teacher" He loves his nursery class.

Sarah said...

We call this the "child abuse stage," not because I'm abusing my child, but because he's abusing himself!