Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!


I remember...
Not sleeping much the night before.
Driving to the temple with my parents, and feeling excited.
The lipstick I wore was awesome.
Being together in the Celestial Room.
Brother Winder (the man who married us) was wonderful. He made us feel calm and excitied at the same time. I don't know how he did that.
Not being able to take my eyes off of Rob. What a hottie!
How freezing it was doing our pictures.
The Veterans Day Parade with guns, drums, and a lot of noise going on while we had our wedding breakfast on the bottom level of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
The song my sister sang.
Not being able to eat because of the excitment.
Seeing my dad, Robs dad, all of our brothers, all in their tuxes, coming up the stairs of the reception center.
Robs tux had a tail. Did I mention, What A HOTTIE?
The music at our reception was unforgetable. My neighbor growing up, and her husband (the Bradfords) sang. It made the day.
Dancing with Rob.
Smiling so much our faces hurt.
Thinking I could never love anyone so much.

13 years of ups and downs, 3 beautiful babies, a lot of memories, I can say I love him even more.

13 comments:

Jill said...

What a great post, Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to steal away to celebrate.

Kohler said...

Congratulations! What a happy day - love anniversaries! I'm going to steal your memory idea for our next one. Is that Winder as in Ned Winder? If so, he married Eric and me. We had to specially ask him - friend of the family - and he wasn't doing sealings anymore. Totally LOVED him! We has SO GREAT!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the cutest couple, and what gorgeous little girls you have together!!!

Jennifer Miller said...

Happy Anniversary BelynN!!! I cant believe it has been that long!!!! Miss you!! Jelly Miller!!!
jennisbenz@hotmail.com

Rochelle said...

I look up to you both so much. I'm so thankful that you married Rob. He's a keeper :) Thanks for making the world a better place by loving each other.

Candice said...

What a sweet post! Congrats you guys!

Tiffkanee said...

I didn't know it was your anniversary. Sorry I missed it. :( You'll have to show me some of your wedding pictures sometime. I've never seen any (plus I'd get a kick out of seeing Chris so tiny).

Karley said...

13 Years? Holy Moly! Congrats guys-tht is huge.

Heather said...

All I can say is hang on to what you have and take care of each other.

Ms. Karlyn said...

Why am I crying?..........NERD!

13 years? Seriously? Where has the time gone?

JoMamma said...

Well, way to go! Only 37 to go to your 50th! I remember many of those wonderful moments as well. It was a beatiful day for me too. You are awesome.

Love Mom

Kim Felt said...

oohhh, I can't believe you have been married that long! Longer than me!!!!! Ha hA. Dose that mean your older? I always thought I was older. But I have only been married for 11 years. :)

MiKell said...

You guys are such an awesome family! And you have such beautiful kids.