Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

It was fairyland at our house this for Halloween. The girls were so excited. On Halloween we decided to visit Robs Grandparents. We just love seeing them. We lived with them while our house was being built(10 years ago). They are so amazing to us. We love them a lot. I thought they'd enjoy seeing the girls. It was really fun. Nicole and Allie got to ride around on Grandpa's Jazzy wheelchair. We got home just in time for dinner, and trick or treating. Rob took Megan and Allie around to trick or treat, while Nicole and I passed out candy. When the doorbell would ring, Nicole would walk as fast as she could to see the kids in their costumes. When I would have to close the door she would fall to the ground and scream so, we sat on the porch and passed out candy for awhile. She was in heaven, and so was I. I love Halloween.




3 comments:

Karley said...

Those wings are rad!

The Gines Family said...

wow...you have some pretty cute fairy's...hope all is well!

Candice said...

Aww. My boys could've been fairies, but it just wouldn't have been as cute! :)

p.s. love the little wooden family on your sidebar!