Thursday, September 11, 2008

The joys of being an adult!

Robs job been giving us grief for the last 3 to 4 months. Back in May they had told him that his dempartment was going to be either transfered of eliminated. They are going to give the final say within the next few days. Honestly, I am scared. Rob said that he has no idea what they are going to lay on the table. Whether they say get your stuff your done, or you are on payroll until the end of Sept. then severence package, or you have a job until the end of the year then your done, or here are oppotunities in Texas, but we won't pay for any moving expensise. Either way, they all stink. There is nothing we can do about it, so why worry. Everything always works out in the end, right?

3 comments:

Candice said...

I hope you find out soon. It'll all work out!

Jenny McKinnon said...

It's so hard not knowing what's gonna happen. Just take it as it comes, right? I'm sure everything will work out.

Jill said...

Hang in there, it WILL all work out! Keep us posted.