I got the funniest e-mail I thought it was the funniest thing I've heard, so I just had to share. Adult content so beware.
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital,
wearing
an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young, student nurse appears
to
give him a partial sponge bath. Nurse', he mumbles, from behind the
mask.
'Are my testicles black?' Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, 'I don't
know, Sir.
I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.'He struggles to ask
again,
'Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?' Concerned that he may
elevate
his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she
overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in
the
other. Then, she takes a close look and says, There's nothing wrong with
them, Sir! 'The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says
very
slowly,
'Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very
closely...... A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s -b a c k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Oh my crap!! I am laughing so freaking hard. Aaron and I are IMing each other and I copied and pasted it in our conversation!
He thought it was funny too... BTW, he is in class!
Bwahah. You're awful. But I laughed out loud! :p
HA HA HA HA!!! That's a good one! Gotta love those test results. :)
p.s. I miss you!
So, so funny! I always love a semi-dirty joke!!!
Found your blog on Lisa's today, funny story. Another reason why why I will never work in the medical field again. Yikes!
Jana Barlow
Tag your it-check out my blog.
Am I a horrible person for thinking that was hilarious?!!
Post a Comment