Memories...
10 years ago I....
1. was 5 months pregnant with Megan.
2. was just moving into our new house.
3. working full time for MediServ( a medical billing company)
4. was so happy being married, and playing house.
5. was loving life.
5 things on todays to do list...
1. Grocery shopping
2. Dinner made for 3 families.
3. Laundry
4. Be nice to my kids.
5. Work with Nicole on her walking skills. She is soooo close.
5 snacks I enjoy..
1. Something to dip, in any kind of dip.
2. Salt and vinegar chips
3. Chocolate
4. Sushi (I grab the rolls at Target all the time for a snack)
5. Chicken in Bisket crakers.
5 things I would do if I were a millionare...
1. Pay off our debt
2. Take the girls to Disneyland, or Disney Cruise.
3. Buy an Acadia
4. Buy the Bishops house
5. Save for 3 weddings
5 places I have lived....
1. Springville, Utah. Thats were I was born.
2. Lawndale, California. Moved there when I was little.
3. Bountiful, Utah. Grew-up here.
4. Logan, Utah. Went to USU.
5. Latyon, Utah, and don't plan on goin' to far.
5 jobs I have had...
1. Cleaned the Bountiful City Hall.
2. Day care teacher
3. Vehicle loans for Zions Bank
4. Teller for America First Credit Union.
5. Medical Billing for MediServ
Thanks Heather
Okay, now 7 quirks
1.Forgetting everything.
2.I have to have my house a almost a cold temp. or else I am a bear.
3.My kids have to be clean or else I flip out. Bear Lake beach almost killed me.
4.I can not stand to drink water with my breakfast. So gross.
5.I have to have my smelly soap with my shower.
6.I have to sleep with 2 pillows. One for my head, and one to hold.
7.I need to talk to my mom and Heather eveyday.
Thanks Karley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You did a good job making dinner for three families! It was YUMMY!!! Thanks a lot Delynn, we love having your family for our neighbors! :)
Belynn!!!! You are so funny!!! I miss our fun days being roomies!!! Your middle daughter looks just like you!!! How fun!!! Love, Jelly Miller
jennisbenz@hotmail.com
I so get the two pillow quirk! It's good for your back alignment, from what I hear!
Post a Comment