Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on the latest

Okay, Rob just had the big meeting and things are going to be okay. They are still with their department until January 31st. Because Rob is in good standing with Fidelity and has his series 7 license he is guarenteed a job (in a different department with the same pay) after January 31st. Rob is hard worker, I appreciate all he does for us. We are so blessed. I love my hubbie. I am so relieved.

9 comments:

Candice said...

Great! Thx for keeping us posted.

Jill said...

Yeah!!!! Good for you guys.

Juanita said...

YAY!!! You needed to not move, I am happy!!! :)

Jennifer Miller said...

Hello Belynn!!!!!This is Jelly Miller!!!!!! I found you!!!!! HeeHee!!!!!! Your have adorable kids!!!!!! Congrats on the job situation!!!! Id love to hear from you! jennisbenz@hotmail.com!
Love, Jelly Miller! :o)

Jenny McKinnon said...

Yeah!! We all knew it would work out for the best!

The Webbs said...

We are so relieved for you guys too & grateful you're sticking around. Friday was so fun!!! Thanks for meeting us :)

Tiffkanee said...

I'm so glad you guys don't have to move to Texas! Our crazy Sunday dinners just wouldn't be the same without you.

The Gines Family said...

Holy smokes is this not a small world! I was looking at a friends blog,the Jacksons and saw a picture of Rochelle...and thought i know and checked out her cute blog! and then found your cute blog and adorable little girls! awesome..your blog is cute! Heather & Kayson Gines

Brindy said...

What a relief -- I hope things work out for him to stick around when January comes! You'll have to keep us updated.