Friday, February 1, 2008
CAVEWOMAN NO LONGER!
I am so excited to start this blog. I can't wait to get everything set up and going. What a fun way to keep in touch with friends without a phone stuck to your ear. Blogging has created a monster in me I never knew exhisted. I have piles of laundry that need to be done, and bathrooms to clean, but who cares "I am putting my Blog together." I am a cavewoman no longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hey Delynn, I found you through Heathers blog. Welcome to the addiction that is blogging. I am finding that I have to not even turn on the computer everyday until the "yucky housework" is done and my kids are taken care of. It is so easy to sit and blog and lurk on other people's blogs and ignore the house and kids. But, dang is it fun!
Yay Delynn! I am so excited to keep in better touch with you since you live so far away! Your pictures are adorable too!
Hey I wanted to comment too! Great job. I'm so glad to have a friend who is willing to step out of the "comfort zone" with me. Does my picture show up now?
I love the pictures of you guys Delynn- you have beautiful children, and I love it!
Lindsay o.
Hi!! I found it!!
Post a Comment