Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Delicous Baby Food!


Nicole is starting to eat baby food, and absolutely hates it. Can you blame her? I actually have a hidden secret that only a few people know, it's that I like baby food. Give me a jar of bananas, some rice cereal, and I am happy. "A bite for you, and a bite for me." I have been trying to get Nicole to enjoy it as much as I do, but no can do. She hates it. She probably thinks I am crazy, just like everyone else.
Maybe, she is ready for sushi.

4 comments:

Karley said...

I love Baby Nicole! You go girl-give your mom as much trouble as possible! No, just playing. But, I do love Nicole and wish I could sit and hold her. Love, Karley

Terry Family said...

Nicole, you are a cute baby! Forget the baby food...you don't need that! I agree with Karley...give your mom trouble. You are a bowen!
Delynn, maybe you and Rob need to give her some Mountain Dew or mix it with her rice cereal and bananas. I bet she would love it!

Brooke said...

Well, everyone loves the banana's Delynn! I want to see you try the green beans!

Jill said...

Okay Delynn, if you can admit it so can I. I LOVE the blueberry buckle the most, but give me any of the desserts and the fruits. But stay away from the chicken and the other meats, blech!

Nicole is a cutie!