Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring please come soon!

I am so ready for spring. My whole family has had some bit of sickness, and I am going insane. Rob has pnenmonia. Megan has a cold which includes a cough that is endless. Allie has had a cough for almost a month now, and Nicole has a fever and is congested. Her cough sounds the worst. It is actually really sad. I just sit and hold her. I enjoy that part. Please spring come soon.

3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Okay, so sorry about the comment deleted thing, I don't know what I'm doing apparently! Anyway, what I was trying to say. . .

I totally agree with you! I even bought myself some potted tulips at the store today. That groundhog better not be right, I don't want 6 more weeks of winter. And when it snows tomorrow, I will sit and stare at my tulips. Hope you all feel better soon!

Terry Family said...

If spring doesn't come to you, get in the car and drive about 750 miles south on I-15 and you will find spring! It's in the 70's here, and we are loving it! Hope everyone gets healthy soon and I hope you don't get sick, Delynn, your husband and kids need you!