Delynn, Way to go! I am sorry I never got back to you about using smilebox. Things have been busy! Call me if you have any questions. I might be able to help you. Looks like you guys had fun sledding. Love the blog! Lindsay
Brittany says- Megan, you want a guitar like me? You need a BYU snow hat. Kaitlyn says- You my best best cousin, Come to my house some day. Shaun says- Does megan want the Troy Boulton barbie or does Rob. This Troy barbie would go great with that dorky Mom & Dad snow picture. I loved Rob in that hat!
5 comments:
Delynn,
Way to go! I am sorry I never got back to you about using smilebox. Things have been busy! Call me if you have any questions. I might be able to help you. Looks like you guys had fun sledding. Love the blog!
Lindsay
Delynn I'm so proud of our technological advances. This looks great. Clarissa especially loved the pictures.
That is so cute! You have such cute girls!
Super cute pictures! I am so excited you finally started a blog, yea!
Brittany says- Megan, you want a guitar like me? You need a BYU snow hat.
Kaitlyn says- You my best best cousin, Come to my house some day.
Shaun says- Does megan want the Troy Boulton barbie or does Rob. This Troy barbie would go great with that dorky Mom & Dad snow picture. I loved Rob in that hat!
Post a Comment